Amazon

Friday 11 May 2012

Wine, Chocolate and Cheezies

Okay, seriously??  I'm supposed to be watching what I eat.  Well....technically, I am.  I'm watching the wine I pour in the glass, the Easter chocolate that my daughter hasn't eaten and the cheezies that I bought that no one else in the house really likes.  I am totally watching all of those things going down my pie hole (do people besides me even use that expression any more?).  I can use any excuse that I want; it's Friday, I've been good all week (no I haven't), I'm stressed, I just don't care.  My personal  favourite is that the food companies have made me addicted to their products. The latter, although I am sure there is some truth to it, doesn't account for the fact that I still go into the store, pull their product off the shelf, buy it, bring it home and eat it....there are several step where I have a choice to say no and not have it.  But really, I think I have discovered the perfect food combination.....wine, chocolate and cheezies.

What are your crazy food combinations??  Oh, my other favourite??  Peanut butter and chocolate chips....I try to avoid having both in my house at the same time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment