Amazon

Sunday 18 September 2011

Where Did I Find the Humour in Life Before I Had Kids?

My son and I were driving through a residential area one day about a week ago and all of a sudden I hear,

"Mom, I just saw a yacht!"

Me: "You did?!?"

"Yep......well, it was either a yacht or a gazebo."

Me: "......"

"Mom, what's a yacht?"

Me: "It's a big fancy boat."

"Oh, then it was a gazebo"

Me: "......"

"Mom, what's a gazebo?"

Me: "It's a place you can sit and there's a roof above it."

"Definitely a gazebo then."

Conversations like this seem to be the norm in our house.  Most of the time I manage to keep a very straight and serious face and then later, my husband and I have a laugh over it.  Feel free to share your stories of things kids have said that have made you laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment